- Libraria Romaneasca in UK will post the Goods to the Delivery Location you provided at the time you made the order. All the products are delivered by Royal Mail. You will be notified as soon as we handle your Goods to the Post Office/ Royal Mail services. Delivery will be made as soon as possible and not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. You (Customer) must provide a clear, correct and complete address for delivery. Libraria Romaneasca in UK will not be responsible for any loss or incorrect delivery caused by incorrect/incomplete details provided by the Customer.
2. The estimated delivery time is 3 working days for UK standard delivery, and 5 working days for Europe standard delivery. However, Libraria Romaneasca in UK cannot guarantee delivery time which is estimated and set by Royal Mail. Libraria Romaneasca in UK cannot intervene in the delivery process after the package has been handed to Royal Mail.
3. Due to the pandemic situation, in this period major delays can occur! Sometime, the waiting time for the delivery can be up to two weeks.
4. Orders placed after 2p.m. will go out for delivery next working day.
5. UK second class delivery on orders up to £30, are charged £2 / order UK second class delivery on orders over £30 benefits for free delivery
UK Royal Mail special delivery guaranteed by 1pm £7.50 for all orders up to £30 UK Royal Mail special delivery guaranteed by 1 pm £18 for all orders over £30 Europe Royal Mail standard delivery £7.50. Orders CANNOT exceed 2Kg.
6. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract (Please read Returns policy).
7. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
8. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
9. We mainly deliver UK only for the moment. However, for orders delivered outside the UK, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them. Parcels delivered outside UK cannot exceed 2Kg.
10. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
11. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
12. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.